Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Happy Tails Dog Training - Puppy Pre School
4 week course aimed for pups (8 to 14 weeks)
Monday Nights @ 6:30pm
*May be on other nights subject to demand - Contact Sarah to check on dates
Location: Tamar Valley vet Clinic, Legana
Why is Puppy Pre-school important?
Early socialisation and exposure to new environments helps your pup become comfortable and gain confidence in a range of everyday situations. Between 8 to 14 weeks is a critical time in their development and it is important that they can learn valuable life skills in a safe and controlled environment.
Class to be run by an accredited Delta trainer (Certificate IV in Companion Animal Services) using positive reinforcement, force free methods.
In this course, puppies will learn;
- To respond to their name
- To begin socialising appropriately with other pups and humans
- To sit, drop and come when called
- To accept gentle handling
- To accept strange, new noises (e.g. fireworks, load machinery), objects and situations
- How to be calm and settle around other puppies and learn appropriate social behaviour
Owners will learn;
- How to teach new behaviours effectively and force free
- How to get your pup used to new situations (e.g. vet visits, grooming)
- How to deal with problem behaviours (chewing, biting, jumping etc)
- How to effectively toilet train your pup
- How to keep your pup mentally stimulated
- How to keep pup healthy, happy and to set them up for the future
And will receive a Puppy Pack and Information Folder!
Classes are limited to a maximum of 4 puppies to ensure everyone gets the most out of class
*Discounts on class cost apply to pups that have had their 1st vaccination with the Tamar Valley Vet Clinic